Metal Horizontal Tensile Testing Machine
Metal horizontal tensile testing machine is mainly suitable for tensile testing of various steel core twisted wires, steel wire ropes, power fittings, anchor chains, rigging, shackles and other specimens.
1) The frame structure is adopted for the horizontal main engine, and the servo motor drives the ball screw to add force. To
2) The high-precision tension and compression load cell measures the force, and the photoelectric encoder measures the displacement. To
3) Dedicated piercing pin stretching attachment.
4) The movable beam can facilitate the adjustment of the test space.
5) Servo control technology is adopted, with closed-loop control loops such as test force and displacement, which can be loaded in stages. The computer automatically collects data and performs data processing.
Max test force 150kN
Test force measuring range 20-150kN
Relative error of test force indication ±1%
Test space 5000mm*600mm
Ball screw stroke ≥600mm
Displacement measuring range 0-1000mm
Host size (length * width * height) 6800mm*950mm*700mm
Note: The horizontal tensile testing machines are all customized products, so the technical parameters and pictures are for reference only!