50T Shock-absorbing Spring Bearing Capacity Testing Machine
The shock-absorbing spring bearing capacity testing machine is mainly used to test the bearing capacity, pressure, pressure deformation, compression deformation, compression load and other mechanical properties of various vehicles such as locomotives, automobiles, trucks, and new energy vehicles.
The shock-absorbing spring bearing capacity tester adopts electro-hydraulic servo control technology, hydraulic loading, and high-precision sensors to measure load and displacement. It is mainly composed of main engine (upper cylinder) oil source, servo valve control part, Zhongchuang controller, load sensor, displacement sensor and related test software and accessories. The main cylinder is equipped with a guiding device to prevent the cylinder from receiving lateral force.
1. Max test force: 500kN (50T)
2. Effective measurement range of test force: 2%-100% of full scale
3. Repeatability error of test force indication: 2%-100% full scale≤1%
4. The mini reading value of the test force: 0.05% of each range of full scale
5. The min reading value of displacement: 0.01mm
6. Loading force measurement method: Hydraulic loading; using high-precision sensors to measure force and displacement
7. Displacement detection accuracy (50+0.15l) μm
8. The diameter of the pressure plate is φ200mm /φ300mm/φ500mm according to the actual sample
9. Max test space: the distance from the upper pressure plate to the worktable 800/1000/1200 according to the actual sample
10. Piston stroke: 600/800/1000mm according to actual sample
11. Workbench size: according to actual size (mm)