1000kN Herringbone Rubber Spring Testing Machine (Hydraulic Type)
Herringbone rubber spring testing machine is mainly used to test the pressure, bearing capacity, compression deformation, compression stiffness, compression force and other mechanical properties of herringbone rubber springs.
The main machine of the herringbone rubber spring testing machine is a semi-open four-column structure, and the main machine frame has high strength and small deformation through mechanical finite element analysis. The oil cylinder is placed on top, and a load sensor is connected to the end of the piston. A displacement sensor is placed on the main body, and the moving part is connected with the displacement sensor to complete the detection of test force and displacement signals. The sealing elements of the oil cylinder and piston adopt imported special high-speed sealing elements. The hydraulic buffer is designed at the extreme position to avoid hard impact.
1. Max test force: 1000kN (100T)
2. Effective measuring range of test force: 2%-100% full scale
3. Repeatability error of test force indication: 2%-100% full scale ≤1%
4. Min reading value of test force: 0.05% of full scale for each file
5. Min reading value of displacement: 0.01mm
6. Loading force measurement method: hydraulic loading; using high-precision sensors to measure force and displacement
7. Displacement detection accuracy 50+0.15l) μm
8. Pressure plate diameter: φ200mm /φ300mm/φ500mm according to actual samples
9, Max test space: the distance from the upper pressure plate to the worktable 800/1000/1200 according to the actual sample
10. Piston stroke: 600/800/1000mm according to actual sample
11. Workbench size: according to actual size (mm)