Suspension Spring Fatigue Testing Machine
Suspension spring fatigue testing machine is mainly suitable for the durability, fatigue strength, life, reciprocating fatigue, load fatigue, expansion fatigue and other performance tests of various vehicle suspension coil springs and rubber springs of automobiles, trucks, new energy vehicles, trucks, and buses. .
1. Suspension spring fatigue testing machine simulates the working state of automobile suspension spring, and can be used for linear compression fatigue test and arc compression fatigue test.
2. Repeated compression fatigue test with constant amplitude for the spring, thereby eliminating the internal stress of the spring and increasing the stability of its mechanics and geometric dimensions.
3. The sturdy frame and stable scissor structure effectively ensure the reliability of the test, and can perform fatigue tests on a variety of springs with different arc radii, which expands the scope of use of the machine.
4. The number of fatigue times and frequency are digitally displayed, accurate and intuitive; PLC inverter is directly controlled, and the compression amplitude of the equipment is accurately and steplessly adjustable; preset test times, arbitrarily set by the counter, and automatically stop.
5. Automatically record the number of experiments, digital display, data retention, data will not be lost even when the power is off, and the spring will automatically stop when the spring breaks, effectively ensuring the reliability of the data.
6. Timer setting: set working time, stop automatically when finished, and counter displays the number of tests.
7. Suspension spring life testing machine can test single pair of springs or multiple pairs of springs.
8. Simple operation, convenient installation, year-round operation, safe and reliable.
Max load: 200kN
Test range: 1%～100%
Displacement resolution: 0.01mm
Accuracy: 0.5 level
Testing speed: 250mm/min
Lateral load accuracy: 1%
Lateral displacement resolution: 0.01mm