Computer-controlled Gas Spring Tension Testing Machine
The computer-controlled gas spring tension testing machine is suitable for the tensile strength, extension and extension deformation of various types of gas springs such as gas spring support rods, angle adjusters, controllable gas springs, cushion gas springs, gas rods, damping gas springs, etc.
1. Precision ball screw drive, high rigidity, high stability load frame.
2. High-precision dynamometer with wide linearity and good stability, ensuring the accuracy of load measurement.
3. Stable and accurate speed, vibration-free, maintenance-free, silent servo system drive.
4. Built-in control interface; can realize stop and go function; flexible operation and free switching.
5. The circuit board adopts photoelectric isolation design with strong anti-interference ability.
6. The database adopts ACCESS format, which can carry out network database communication and management;
7. Automatic control of the test process, real-time display of test force, peak value, time, curve, stroke, etc., gas spring tensile strength testing machine full keyboard input operation and control mode intelligent setting system; control mode can be set arbitrarily, no impact, smooth switching .
8. Process reproduction, data re-analysis, curve enlargement, comparison and traversal.
9. The coordinate axis of the test curve can be arbitrarily selected, and it can be zoomed in and out freely; multiple curves can be displayed at the same time, and the required coordinates can be set.
10. Flexible Excel or Word report format, selectable, specify, sort, separate, merge, and multiple types of output.
11. Modular and open programming to meet individual requirements. With prompt and wizard functions.
12. Automatic return after the test, intelligent, efficient and fast.
Max test force: 5kN
Test force accuracy: ±1%
Displacement resolution: 0.01mm
Accuracy of displacement measurement: ±1%
Stretching stroke: 1000mm
Compression stroke: 1000mm
Test stroke: 1000mm
Displacement speed control range: 1mm/min～500mm/min adjustable in stages
Displacement speed control accuracy: ±1%
Testing machine level: Level 1
Deformation indication error: ≤±(50+0.15L)