XQ-2B Metallographic Sample Mounting Machine
The XQ-2B metallographic sample inlaying machine is a mechanical inlaying machine. By rotating the outer hand wheel of the body, a pair of bevel gears drive the inner screw rods. The lower mold for pressing the sample moves up and down in the mold sleeve, and the inlay material is heated Mount the sample inside under pressure. The forming pressure during the inlay process is automatically compensated by the spring in the machine body, and the pressing pressure of the sample is indicated by the signal light.
1. It is suitable for thermosetting inlaying of small metallographic samples with special shapes and difficult to take.
2. It is convenient to carry out grinding and polishing operations after inlay forming, which is also conducive to the microstructure measurement under the metallographic microscope.
1. Power supply: 220V 50Hz
2. Power: 650W
3. Temperature adjustment range: 100-180℃
4. Inlaid specifications: Φ22mm×15mm, Φ30mm×15mm, Φ45mm×18mm
5. Operating environment: the altitude does not exceed 1000m; the temperature of the surrounding medium does not exceed 40℃, not lower than -10℃; the relative humidity of the air is not more than 85% (at 20℃); there is no obvious vibration and bumps; no conductive dust , Explosive gas and corrosive gas that can seriously damage metal and insulation.
6. Dimensions: 340mm×270mm×400mm;
7. Weight: 33kg