Air Spring Fatigue Festing Machine (Vertical/Transverse)
The air spring fatigue testing machine is suitable for the performance testing of compression fatigue, endurance fatigue, life, load fatigue, reciprocating fatigue, low frequency fatigue, vertical fatigue, dynamic stiffness, static stiffness of air springs of passenger cars, trucks, cars and other vehicles.
1. The air spring fatigue testing machine can do constant load, constant displacement, and constant deformation tests. It is fully digitally controlled. It has three closed-loop control methods for load, displacement, and deformation, and can achieve no impact between the three methods during the test. Conversion.
2. The air spring dynamic stiffness testing machine has protection functions such as overload, drive system overcurrent and moving beam limit; it will automatically stop when the maximum load is 10%; the moving beam displacement speed drive system will automatically stop when overcurrent; the moving beam displacement exceeds the limit. , The lower limit position automatically stops.
3. The load, displacement, and deformation measurement channels can be manually or automatically cleared at any time as needed.
4. During the test, the range can be automatically selected according to the actual situation, and the measurement accuracy is still guaranteed.
5. Test monitoring: all operations of the test machine can be completed by the computer keyboard and mouse, real-time collection, processing and display of test data, drawing test curves, monitoring the entire running process of the test on the computer screen, as well as print preview and manual Effective correction and printing of test reports (corresponding reports can be prepared according to our specific requirements) and other functions;
6. Results reproduction: The test results can be accessed at will, and the curve can be re-analyzed.
Vertical test load: 300kN
Vertical stroke displacement: 600mm
Vertical loading speed: 0-400mm/min
The accuracy of the vertical load indication is: ±0.5%
The accuracy of the vertical displacement indication is: ±1%
Lateral test load: 100kN
Lateral stroke displacement: ±150mm
Lateral loading speed: 0-800mm/min