Air spring shock absorber fatigue life testing machine
Air spring shock absorber fatigue life testing machine is mainly suitable for the durability, load fatigue, dynamic and static stiffness performance test of air spring shock absorber.
1. Main machine structure: beam, column and table make up a stable structure.
2. The cross beam of the shock absorber fatigue testing machine is equipped with two lifting oil cylinders and two locking oil cylinders to adjust the test space and lock the cross beam.
3. The servo actuator of the shock absorber is placed on the beam, and its piston rod is equipped with a high-frequency sound and high-precision load cell.
4. The upper and lower chucks are installed on the sensor and the platen, respectively, to hold the damper sample.
Static load: ±20kN, Dynamic load: ±16kN;
Fatigue test force accuracy: the indicated value is ±1% (from 20% of full scale each time) the range is attenuated by 1, 2, and 5 levels;
Actuator displacement: ±50mm (ie stroke 100mm);
Displacement measurement accuracy: ±1% of full scale each time, divided into three levels of attenuation: 1, 2, and 5;
Loading frequency: 0.01~50Hz (sine wave), can be used as sine wave, triangle wave, square wave, ramp wave;
Chuck spacing: 50~600mm.
1. The shock absorber fatigue testing machine can automatically switch the control mode.
2. Can receive multiple waveform tests.
3. It can provide simulation parameters and input and output interfaces to collect rich test data.
4. The sampling frequency is as high as 6kHz.
5. The special shock absorber test software is easy to operate, and has a wide test range and a complete range.