Mechanical spring compression fatigue tester
Mechanical spring compression fatigue tester is mainly suitable for valve springs, circuit breaker springs, stainless steel springs, vibration damping springs, pagoda springs, and heterosexual springs for durability, fatigue strength, fatigue life, load fatigue, reciprocating fatigue, telescopic fatigue, low frequency fatigue performance test.
The mechanical value of this type of spring fatigue test is small, generally below 500N, and the test is performed in a single station.
(1) According to the technical requirements of various springs, elastic bodies and elastic elements, adjust the amplitude and frequency of various springs, elastic bodies and elastic elements.
(2) LCD English display, the number of tests and frequency can be input into the program according to the requirements, and it can be completed automatically.
(3) The preset test times will automatically stop.
(4) The connecting rod of the motor and the reducer drives the connecting rod to reciprocate, and realizes the compression movement of various springs, elastic bodies and elastic elements.
(5) Simple operation, reliable and stable operation.
Structure: eccentric drive
Working mode: automatic loading
Display mode: LCD display
Data processing: able to save and stop automatically
1. Maximum test force: 500N
2. Maximum length of test piece: 160mm
3. Maximum outer diameter of test piece: Φ100mm
4. Test frequency: 0～5Hz
5. Amplitude Max: 100mm/50mm
6. Counting capacity: 9999999
7. Test station: according to the size and force value of spring
8. Power supply: 220VAC 50Hz
9. Motor output torque: 12NM
10. Accuracy of counting down: 1
11. Dimensions: 800*500*450 mm
12. Weight of testing machine: 150KG