Computer-controlled Torsion Spring Torsion (torque) Tester
The computer-controlled torsion spring torsion (torque) tester is mainly used for the detection of torsion springs, clockwork springs, spiral springs, spiral springs and elastic components torque, torsion angle, torsional deformation. The vertical spring torsion testing machine can carry out fixed-angle torque test; the display shows the angle-torque curve of the tested part; real-time display of angle, torque, curve, torque peak hold.
1. The computer-controlled spring torsion testing machine adopts the Chinese man-machine dialogue mode of the WINDOWS platform in the whole test process, and uses the window operating system with graphics as the interface. The test parameters are input by the keyboard and the virtual buttons are operated by the mouse to automatically complete the entire test process. The screen displays torque, angular displacement, torque-angular displacement curve, working status of the testing machine, etc.
2. The test results can be stored in the computer.
3. Use A4 printer to print test reports.
Torque measuring range: 0～500Nmm
Min torque reading: 0.1nmm
Min reading value of rotation angle: 0.01°
Relative error of indication: ≤±1% (two directions of forward and reverse rotation)
Repeatability relative error: ≤1% (both forward and reverse directions)
Sample clamping method: mandrel provided according to user spring sample (2 sets)
When exceeding 3%～5% of the rated maximum torque, the testing machine will automatically stop
1. The computer-controlled spring torque testing machine is suitable for the English test software of the WINDOWS platform to realize test data acquisition and processing.
2. Guided installation, humanized user interface; easy to learn and simple to operate.
3. It can collect test data in real time, calculate and process, display and print the result report in real time.
4. The program has functions such as real-time control, data collection, automatic calibration, automatic saving, drawing actual measurement curves, manual effective revision of data, mathematical analysis, automatic generation of test reports, etc. The report content can be defined according to user needs.
5. During testing, torque, torsion angle, and real-time torque-angle curve are displayed in real time along with the test process.
6. A batch of samples can be set at one time, continuous test, and test settings can be stored in the computer.
7. Using a window operating system with graphics as the interface, the display screen and control operation panel can be set; various control parameters can be set conveniently; the test results are displayed in real time; various related parameter graphics of the test process are displayed in real time; the system is realized Diagnose and display the diagnosis results; can realize the access of test data; can accurately control the action of the testing machine.
8. Curve traversal: The mouse can be used to access the curve data point by point to obtain various data. The torque and torsion angle relationship curve can reflect the torque-angle relationship at any point, and the required data point can be easily found on the curve; the curve can be easily enlarged and restored.
9. The torque and angle measurement channels can be manually or automatically cleared at any time as needed.
10. Automatic saving: test conditions and test data are automatically saved, and can be recalled at any time when needed.
11. Batch test: After the test conditions are set, the test of a batch of samples can be completed in sequence. The test conditions, sample parameters, test data, and results can be stored and recalled at any time. There is no need to set the test again.
12. The test report can be printed.