Electro-hydraulic Servo Spring Compression Testing Machine
Electro-hydraulic servo spring compression testing machine is mainly used to test pressure, compression deformation, compression stiffness and compression displacement of various large elastic components,large springs, spring supports, giant springs, cylindrical springs, suspension springs, buffer springs, disc springs, composite springs, automobile leaf springs, shock beams, coil springs, rubber springs.
The electro-hydraulic servo spring pressure testing machine control system is a new generation of microcomputer-controlled electro-hydraulic servo test system that integrates electro-hydraulic servo automatic control, measurement data acquisition, data analysis, data display, and summary of test results. The top-mounted two-way servo actuator host is the platform, equipped with precision pistons, electro-hydraulic servo valves, and computer servo controllers to realize multi-channel full closed-loop control.
1. Max test force: 500kN (50T), 1000kN (100T), 2000kN (200T)
2. Effective measuring range of test force: 2%-100% full scale
3. Repeatability error of test force indication: 2%-100% full scale≤1%
4. Min reading value of test force: 0.05% of full scale for each file
5. Min reading value of displacement: 0.01mm
6. Loading force measurement method: hydraulic loading; using high-precision sensors to measure force and displacement
7. Displacement detection accuracy: (50+0.15l) μm
8. Pressure plate diameter: φ200mm /φ300mm/φ500mm according to actual samples
9. Max test space: the distance from the upper pressure plate to the worktable 800/1000/1200 according to the actual sample
10. Piston stroke: 600/800/1000mm according to actual sample
11. Workbench size: according to actual size (mm)